Going on a vacation? Whether you are traveling to a tropical paradise to catch some sun in your eye-catching TRINIDAD swimsuit, or you are going backpacking across Europe, us lovely ladies need to ensure that our skin is still getting the TLC it deserves. I’m sharing with you a quick guide on skin care essentials you need to pack for first time travelers and jet-setters alike.
- Sun protection – All that sightseeing and strolling under the sun makes this product a must. It’s always good to have products like NATURE’S SUN SECRET to rejuvenate and protect your skin from damaging UV rays.
- Lip Balm – Like your skin, your lips need a good moisturizing treatment too. Opt for lip balms that also have sun protection. There are plenty on the market with SPF 10 and yummy fruity flavors. Not liking the lack of color on your lips? Make your own lip tint by adding blush or eye shadow to it. Beauty hack!
- Good ol’ Oil – You’re going to need some night time hydration; You’ll also need to give your skin its daily dose of nutrition. Why not try some Argan oil or AMG’s BOTANICAL ELIXIR? The Botanical Elixir is Moringa oil infused with Sacha Inchi oil. This is essential in combating skin aging and dryness. You can also apply it to your hair… because no one wants to be seen with stressed hair and skin.
- BB Cream – This is more of a personal preference for me. I like BB creams because aside from providing some coverage, they also nourish my skin. Great BB products provide sun protection, moisturization, and anti-aging benefits. I buy my BB creams from Etude House and The Face Shop. I love Korean skin care products.
- Facial Cleanser – We can’t forget this. Even when you’re not traveling, your skin can get oily and collect dirt & bacteria. That’s definitely not good news for your pores. Unclog your pores and remove all that oil, dirt, and dead skin using cleansers like this PAPAYA SPLASH FACE WASH.
- Hydrating Mist – when you’re traveling, chances are, your skin will experience dryness in the car or on the plane. Refresh and lock-in moisture using hydrating mists like AMG HYDRATING MIST AND TONER.
- Bug spray – if you’re one of those people who are insanely attractive to mosquitos and other bugs, this is a must have! You could use citronella products, or you could try BUG OFF! What’s great about this spray is that it’s natural just like all the other products made by AMG.
That’s it! It may seem like a lot, but remember ladies, an ounce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure. It’s easier to prevent wrinkles, age spots, zits, and the like rather than removing them. Take care of your skin now and it will surely reward you with a smooth and youthful appearance for years to come.
*I originally had this posted on Passionista-Apparel. Feel free to visit the site and browse through lovely clothes and swimsuits!